It’s our favorite time of the week! All the goodies coming to the Aisle of Shame, PLUS the top eats and treats that you just can’t miss for the second week in February!
Aldi is coming out of the gate swinging this week! You’ll find the perfect balance of comfort items (hello, PJ’s!) and delicious food that will have you loading the cart full!
Read on for your Aldi must-haves for the week of February 9th, 2022!
- 1 Crofton 20-Piece Meal Prep Containers – $4.99
- 2 Huntington Home 3-Wick Candles – $4.29
- 3 Huntington Home Single-Wick Candle – $2.49
- 4 Valentine’s Day Cactus or Succulent Assorted Varieties
- 5 Serra Ladies’ 4-Piece Set – $14.99
- 6 Heart to Tail Bone or Fish Basket – $19.99
- 7 Delici Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse Cups – $3.79
- 8 L’oven Fresh Keto Friendly Bagels – $3.99
- 9 Fusia Asian Inspirations Chicken or Pork Pot Stickers – $3.99
- 10 My/Mochi Mochi Ice Cream Assorted Varieties – $4.88
- 11 Fusia Curry Rice Noodle Soup Bowl Assorted Varieties – $2.19
- 12 Connellys Strawberry Country Cream – $8.99
Not only are these meal prep containers the perfect size, but you get 20 in one set! This means that you can easily meal prep for the entire week without having to stress out, at all.
Perfect for meals on the go and they’re safe for the freezer AND the dishwasher, too.
Huntington Home 3-Wick Candles – $4.29
This is not a drill! The scents of these candles are HEAVENLY. We all know that 3-wick candles are our favorite obsessions and I’m sure that you’re going to want to grab them all.
- White Peach Cobbler, Sugar Palm, Sunset Citrus & Coconut or Wild Dunes
- 14 oz.
Huntington Home Single-Wick Candle – $2.49
Make sure that you don’t forget the single-wick candles, too! At this price, you can mix and match and put candles in every room in the house….believe us, we’ll be stocking up on the cereal milkshake candles!
- Birchwood Sage, Lemon Buttercream, Cereal Milkshake or Agave Blossom
- 6.5 oz.
Valentine’s Day Cactus or Succulent Assorted Varieties
Too cute to pass up, these plants are potted and ready to gift or put on your own shelf. Valentine’s Day can TOTALLY be all about treating yourself as well!
Serra Ladies’ 4-Piece Set – $14.99
Feel like spending some time in comfy PJs at home? Don’t we all? Snuggle down and enjoy your time with a candle and a good book. (and some Aldi wine, as well!)
- Red Buffalo Check in Size S–L, Pink/Gray Cheetah in Sizes M–XL or Green Ski Club in Sizes M–L
Heart to Tail Bone or Fish Basket – $19.99
Pet obsessed? We are, too! These cute baskets are made from water hyacinth and are perfect for storing pet supplies – or anything else that you’d want.
- Dog Bone: 18.75″ L x 11.25″ W x 9″ H
- Fish: 18.75″ L x 11.25″ W x 9″ H
Delici Strawberry White Chocolate Mousse Cups – $3.79
Holy mother of pearl. Where have these been all our life?! They’re delicate, they’re sweet, and they’re the perfect size that you DON’T have to share. (you can if you want – but no judgment if you don’t!)
Zero guilt is right. These keto bagels make it super simple to stick to your keto lifestyle, even during one of the “sweetest” days of the year.
Fusia Asian Inspirations Chicken or Pork Pot Stickers – $3.99
Forget trying to make reservations at some fancy restaurant and cook them up instead. We’re so serious when we say that they’re legit delicious – and so affordable!
Choose from chicken or pork – or don’t choose at all. Hungry appetites make it easy to gobble up both!
My/Mochi Mochi Ice Cream Assorted Varieties – $4.88
Have you tried ice cream wrapped in sweet rice dough? If not, get ready for your world to change. You can literally enjoy ice cream right in your hand in tasty 100 calorie bites. Crazy, right?!
- Coconut, Green Tea or Guava
Fusia Curry Rice Noodle Soup Bowl Assorted Varieties – $2.19
Sometimes all we need is a bowl of noodles with killer flavor. Make sure to grab one of each – because they’re all amazingly delicious.
- Red Curry, Green Curry or Pad Thai
Connellys Strawberry Country Cream – $8.99
Kick up the taste with this delicious county cream. Perfect for adding to desserts on enjoying on the rocks.