Need a fun idea for holiday entertaining this week? We’ve got a free Christmas Tree Dessert Board Template courtesy of Aldi!
Last month Aldi gave us a turkey charcuterie board template for Thanksgiving and in keeping with the holiday spirit, we’ve been treated to a new Christmas tree board template…with a twist!
This holiday board is for SWEETS — And according to the Aldi Charcuterie Board of Directors trends report, dessert boards with chocolate, candies, ice cream, s’mores, DIY cookie decorating, and more, were one of the hottest board trends for 2021! Can we just say, YUM!?
Once again, this dessert board template is free to download from Aldi and can be used to make an epic and festive holiday sweets board that will WOW friends and family.
CHRISTMAS TREE DESSERT BOARD
HERE ARE THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THE CHRISTMAS TREE DESSERT BOARD:
- Peppermint puffs
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Gingerbread
- Candy Bars
- Almond Bark
Curious about the other hot charcuterie boards from 2021? Here were the other top board trends from the last year.
- Flapjack stacks, waffle wedges, toast triangles, smoked salmon — yes, please!
- Dessert boards with chocolate, candies, ice cream, s’mores, DIY cookie decorating and more.
- Individual charcuterie portions in glass jars or paper cones. Did someone say “jarcuterie?”
- Focus on fresh fruit with fun shapes, variety, dips, and garnishes.
- Build-your-own taco or fajita bar on a board. Don’t forget chips and guac.
- The table became the board, for an Insta-worthy way to graze.