Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Aldi has a Peloton dupe? Aisle of Shame members are saying YES — and the indoor cycle is still available in stores!
Recently Aldi introduced the Pro-Form 505 SPX Indoor Cycle for $269.99. Members of our Aisle of Shame Facebook community were quick to call this cycle a Peloton dupe, and have been loving the bike (and its price!) so much that they cheekily refer to it as the “Poorleton” AKA the poor man’s Peloton.
Why is this indoor cycle getting so much hype? Let’s take a look at its features!
Aldi Peloton Dupe
The Pro-Form 505 SPX Indoor Cycle is not an Aldi brand private label brand, in fact, Pro-Form is run by Icon Health and Fitness, the same company that makes NordicTrack exercise equipment.
Sam’s Club currently has THE EXACT SAME ProForm cycle for $499— making Aldi’s $269.99 pricing an amazing deal!
Aldi Pro-Form 505 SPX features:
- A free 30-Day iFit Membership. Follow personal trainers from iFit on your tablet while you work out. Unlimited streamed workouts with a variety of personal trainers.
- An LCD window display – note this is not the screen in photo, you will still need a tablet
- An upright frame with high-quality hollow tube construction
- A 40-lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel
- An easy adjustment knob with wool felt resistance system
- A quick-stop braking system
- A vertical and horizontal adjustable seat
- Multi-position, adjustable handlebars
- A cushioned seat
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Oversized leveling feet
- A water bottle holder
- A 250-lb. weight capacity
- Dimensions: 21.25″ W x 45″ D x 50″ H
While the bike comes with a 30-Day iFit trial membership, most Aisle of Shame members are using the Peloton app ($12.99 month) along with a wahoo cadence monitor that will Bluetooth with your tablet and record cadence and speed.
Since the Aldi Peloton dupe has been in stores for a few weeks, many members are reporting a price reduction on the bike, making it an even better value.