The Home Depot is one of the leading home improvement retailers in the United States. In addition to employee benefits, Home Depot partners with Purchasing Power, allowing its employees to access different products and pay through salary check-off. To understand more about the Purchasing Power program, read on.
What is the Purchasing Power Program?
Purchasing power is an employee benefits program available to employees of participating organizations in the public and private sectors, associations, brokers, and individuals. It enables employees to access different products on credit from top brands like Samsung, Sony, Graco, and so on. They then pay for the items through payroll deductions over some time.
Some of the benefits of the Purchasing Power program include;
- It gives you access to different products from top brands without worrying about prices
- The program has a flexible payment period. You’ll pay through salary deductions over 6-12 months
- There’s upfront transparency on products warranties, pricing, shipping, or installation
- No credit checks are required to check for eligibility
- No interest rates compared to credit from banks and other lending institutions
- Builds employee morale through decreased financial stress
Who’s Eligible For Purchasing Power?
To be eligible for the purchasing power program, you must meet the following conditions.
- You should be earning at least $20,000 a year
- You must be over 18 years
- Be a retired military service person. Those in active service aren’t eligible
- You should have a bank account or credit card in case payment can’t go through through the payroll system
How to download the Purchasing Power app
The Purchasing Power app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can download it from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
How Does Purchasing Power for Home Depot Work?
Home Depot employees can access merchandise from various brands and pay through salary deductions in the Purchasing Power program.
How to register to Purchasing Power
- Go to the Purchasing Power Home Depot log-in page
- Click on “Sign up”
- Enter your details, including email, your employer, and how often you receive your salary
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then click on “Start shopping”
How to log-in to Purchasing Power
- Go to the Home Depot login portal
- Under returning visitor, enter the email address that you registered with
- Click on “Continue”
Home Depot’s Purchasing Power Features
- Paycheck Deduction Shopping – Purchasing Power allows you to spread the cost of high-priced items like computers, electronics, furniture, and appliances over time through payroll deduction
- Home Depot Pro Xtra – This program is specifically for Pros and provides members with benefits and tools to save time and money. Pro Xtra members enjoy a host of benefits that include special volume pricing, paint rewards, purchase tracking, and personalized offers
- Home Depot protection plan– provides comprehensive coverage for all your major appliances, small appliances, home electronics, power equipment, generators, and fireplaces. With this plan, you can have peace of mind knowing that your purchases are safe against any unforeseen damage or malfunctions
Home Depot customers can find great deals using Purchasing Power. One way to do that is to sign up for emails when registering as a new user on the Purchasing Power store log-in portal. You can also get the current discounts and offers on their sales and offers page.
Is Purchasing Power a Rip Off?
Purchasing Power is a trustworthy company that allows you to finance purchases without the added fees of traditional credit cards. Overall, Purchasing Power enjoys positive reviews, with most customers happy with the quality of their products and customer service. Here are what some customers have to say about Purchasing Power.
If you have any issues with Purchasing Power’s products or services, you can contact their support team through online chat or phone. You can chat with a customer service representative from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 10 pm ET, and 9 am to 6 pm ET on Saturday.
You can also reach them at +1 (888) 923-6236 from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 10 pm ET, and 9 am to 6 pm ET on Saturday.
Are there Purchasing Power Home Depot promo codes?
You can get different Purchasing Power promo codes on your next order at third-party sites like Couponxoo.
Where can you download the Purchasing Power app?
You can download the Purchasing Power app on the Google play store or the Apple play store.
How long does it take for Purchasing Power to ship?
Delivery of small parcels usually takes 4 to 6 business days. Expedited shipping takes 2 to 3 business days, and express shipping takes 1 to 2 days.
Purchasing Power can help you buy big-ticket items like computers, electronics, appliances, and vacation packages. You can spread the cost of your purchase over time with interest-free, budget-friendly payroll deduction payments.
Home Depot partners with Purchasing Power to allow its employees to access products and pay at their convenience. It’s a convenient way to purchase any item and have it delivered to your home.