Home Depot’s 11% rebate offers a great way to save money on many items. But do they match the rebate with other stores? Here’s everything you need to know about Home Depot’s rebate offers.
Home Depot’s 11% Rebate Policy
Home Depot offers 11% rebates several times a year in select store locations. If you purchase an eligible item within the rebate period, you can claim 11% off your purchase in the form of a store gift card. The rebate is applicable for in-store purchases only, and you must claim it within 30 days of your purchase.
Here are the terms and conditions of Home Depot’s 11% rebate
- A valid receipt. If you don’t have one, the store will print one for you
- Submit the rebate claim form within 30 days of purchase
- You can only claim the rebate for in-store purchases. Online purchases don’t qualify
- You’ll get the credit in the form of a Home Depot gift card
- The rebate isn’t valid for special order items
- It takes 6–8 weeks for Home Depot to process the rebate and receive your gift card
- The rebate isn’t valid for any merchandise bought with a discount or gift card
- Some select SKUs aren’t eligible for the rebate
States that Offer Home Depot 11% Rebates
Home Depot offers rebates in participating stores located in select states that include the following
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
What’s Not Included?
Home Depot’s 11% rebate excludes the following;
- Value-priced merchandise or items that are on offer
- Bulk discount SKUs
- Products from certain brands such as John Deere and Weber
- Certain commodity products
- Certain services such as freight delivery, tool and truck rental fees
- Merchandise bought with gift cards
- Labor SKUs
A Step-by-Step Guide to Claim your 11% Rebate
You’ll need your receipt to claim your rebate from participating Home Depot stores. If you don’t have one, you can request the store reprint it. You can claim your 11% rebate through an online form or mail submission. Let’s look at how each of them works.
- Go to the designated Home Depot’s rebates website
- Enter your purchase date and click on Continue (your purchase date must fall within the given period to be eligible)
- Enter your purchase information such as the receipt number, the total amount paid as per the receipt, and the PRO Xtra ID (optional)
- Click on Continue
- Enter your contact information, including the email and physical address. Home Depot will process the rebate and send your gift card within 4-6 weeks
- Go to the Home Depot rebates website
- Select the rebate offer dates according to your date of purchase to access the form
- Print the form
- Fill in the form with the required information
- Make copies of the filled form and the receipt before submission for future reference
- Attach your sales receipt and mail them together in a single envelope to the address provided on the claim form
- Ensure that you mail the form within 30 days of your purchase
How Long Do Home Depot Rebates Take?
Home Depot processes the rebates on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’ve submitted a valid request for a rebate, they will process it within 6-8 weeks from the submission date. You should receive your rebate by email within 4-6 weeks from the submission date.
If it’s been over 10 weeks and you still haven’t received your rebate, call Home Depot at 1 866 451 1357 to check on the status of your application.
You can track your Home Depot rebate online using a tracking number. This is the same tracking number provided at the time of submission of the rebate claim. Alternatively, you can track it by entering the required information on the form provided, such as your name, phone number, address and zip code.
How often Does Home Depot Do 11% Rebates?
The Home Depot offers the 11% rebate several times a year. When they do, they take place once a month. This presents an excellent opportunity to make significant savings on some essential items.
The Home Depot doesn’t announce planned rebates in advance. To take advantage of this opportunity, ensure that you purchase your items at the participating store locations and submit your claim within 30 days.
Does Home Depot Match Menards’s 11% Rebates?
Home Depot matches Menards’s 11% rebate every time. In fact, Home Depot’s rebates usually mirror those of Menards in terms of occurrence time and the eligible periods.
Both stores also tend to offer the same prices on some select items during the rebate period. So, you can enjoy the rebate by buying from either retailer. However, you can only claim your Menards rebate during the week the rebate is on offer, unlike Home Depot, which allows claims within 30 days from the purchase date.
Does Home Depot Match Lowes 11% Rebates?
The Home Depot doesn’t necessarily match Lowe’s 11% rebates but instead matches Menards rebates. Usually, you’ll find that Home Depot stores located in cities that have Menard’s stores offer the rebates at the same time. However, Lowes matches its 11% rebates with Menards.
Does Home Depot’s 11% rebates work for online purchases?
Online purchases aren’t part of Home Depot’s 11% rebate program. The rebates are only applicable to eligible in-store items bought at participating stores.
How can I use my Home Depot rebate card?
You can use your Home Depot rebate card to buy a qualifying product at Home Depot. The Home Depot rebate card is valid at all Home Depot stores across the US plus online at homedepot.com. However, since the rebate card isn’t a credit card, you cannot redeem it for cash or credit.
Is Home Depot’s 11% rebate legit?
The Home Depot’s 11% rebate is a genuine offer. If you’re looking for an easy way to save money on your next home improvement project, you can look for the offer period to take advantage of the deals.
What should I do if I haven’t received my Home Depot rebates yet?
Home Depot processes the 11% rebate within 4-6 weeks of submitting a claim. According to Home Depot, it takes 6-8 weeks from the submission date of a valid rebate claim for your rebate to be delivered by mail. However, if ten weeks have passed and you haven’t received your gift card, contact Home Depot at 1 866 451 1357.
The Home Depot offers an 11% rebate on qualifying items several times a year. You’ll get your rebate as a store gift card. The retailer does not set a minimum product price to qualify for the rebate. Home Depot offers rebates in select states in the US. To get the rebate, you must purchase your items at any participating stores.
Home Depot also matches Menards’s 11% rebate. Both stores offer the rebates simultaneously and may even have the same prices on certain products. You can claim your Home Depot 11% rebate online or by mail. You must file your Home Depot rebate claim within 30 days of purchase and attach your receipt.