Delivery is one of the many services customers can receive from any retailer. The service makes it easy for customers to have items brought to their location. But, not all stores offer these services, and instead, customers have to schedule a time to pick up their groceries or use other platforms to get the items brought to them.
Trader Joe’s is a store that many people would like to know if they offer grocery delivery services or not. Read on to find out more;
Does Trader Joe’s Offer Delivery?
Trader Joe’s doesn’t offer delivery services to customers. Also, the store doesn’t offer curbside pickup services. This has been the case for a while, and even during the COVID-19 period, customers didn’t have the option of ordering groceries online through the website.
Why Doesn’t Trader Joe’s Have Delivery?
Trader Joe’s doesn’t offer delivery or curbside pickup services. Instead of investing in the systems and processes used to build a grocery shopping platform, they have invested in people.
6 Alternative Ways of Getting Trader Joe’s Delivery
Since you cannot get your grocery items delivered from Joe’s delivery, you must use a third-party delivery option. You can use various delivery options like:
1) Amazon is a large company dealing with all sorts of items, including groceries. Amazon does have a grocery section on their website where you can order your items from Trader Joe’s. To order Trader Joe’s items through Amazon:
- Create an Amazon account or sign in if you have one
- Go to the “Departments” section and click “Groceries.”
- Look for the items you want from Trader Joe’s and click on each of them
- Review and add the items to the cart
- Checkout by entering your shipping address
- Choose a payment method
- Place your order
2) eBay is a popular online marketplace where you can buy and sell items. To order groceries from Trader Joe’s on eBay:
- Search for “Trader Joe’s” on the eBay website
- Look for the items you want from Trader Joe’s and click on “Buy It Now.”
- Check out as either guest or a member
- Fill in your email address, payment information, and shipping address
- Click “Confirm”
3) Dumpling Grocery is a delivery app that allows people to choose the store they want to shop from and deliver the items. This is unlike most delivery apps with an ultimatum that the store has to register with the delivery app. To shop at Trader Joe’s and use Dumpling’s delivery option:
- Go to the “Shopping” section on Dumpling’s app
- Enter your zip code and you’ll see shoppers near you, including Trader Joe’s
- Ask questions through the app’s live chat feature as you share your preferences
- Place order
- Schedule delivery
4) DoorDash is a delivery app that partners with popular stores and restaurants to deliver food and groceries to customers. To order from Trader Joe’s using DoorDash:
- Log in to the DoorDash app
- Enter your address
- Key in ‘Trader Joe’s” at the search tab
- Select the items you want
- Add to cart
- Checkout and place your order
5) Craigslist is a popular online classified advertising website where you can buy and sell items. Craigslist is only a go-between since you’ll deal with the seller directly. To find groceries from Trader Joe’s on Craigslist:
- Go to the Craigslist website and key in your city
- Go to the “Sale” section
- Choose a category
- Click the item you’re interested in
- Read the details and click the “Reply” button to email Trader Joe’s
- The seller will then respond with the ideal time and place for you to meet and purchase the item
6) TaskRabbit is a platform that connects people who need help with everyday tasks like delivery with ‘taskers’ who can do the job. To order groceries from Trader Joe’s using TaskRabbit:
- Go to TaskRabbit’s website
- Describe your task by telling them what groceries you need from Trader Joe’s and where to deliver them
- Choose your tasker. A tasker is a person who will do the job of getting the groceries and delivering them to your place.
- Tasker will bring the groceries
- Pay through TaskRabbit and leave a review
Does Trader Joe’s Have Online Shopping and Delivery?
Trader Joe’s doesn’t have an online shopping platform, nor do they deliver groceries. Instead, you should use a third-party delivery option to deliver your groceries from Trader Joe’s.
Is Trader Joe’s on Any Grocery Delivery App?
Trader Joe’s isn’t on any grocery delivery app. You can, however, use a grocery delivery app to have your groceries delivered from Trader Joe’s.
Will Instacart Deliver for Trader Joe’s?
Instacart won’t deliver for Trader Joe’s. Instacart is a grocery delivery service that delivers from grocery stores registered with them. Trader Joe’s isn’t registered with Instacart. You can, however, use Instacart to have your groceries delivered from other stores that carry Trader Joe’s products.
Will Postmates Deliver for Trader Joe’s?
No, Postmates won’t deliver for Trader Joe’s. Postmates is a food delivery service that delivers from restaurants and grocery restaurants. Postmates used to deliver from Trader Joe’s a while back, but the partnership has since ended.
Will Envoy Deliver for Trader Joe’s?
No, Envoy won’t deliver for Trader Joe’s. Envoy is a delivery service that delivers from restaurants and some grocery stores. Envoy was delivering from Trader Joe’s, but the partnership ended.
Should You Tip Trader Joe’s Delivery Drivers?
Yes, you can tip your Trader Joe’s delivery driver. The standard tip for grocery delivery is 10%. You can also give a higher tip if you are satisfied with the service. Tipping helps shoppers cover their gas and other expenses incurred while doing the grocery delivery for you.
Trader Joe’s is a popular grocery store known for its affordable prices and unique products. While Trader Joe’s doesn’t have its own delivery service, you can use a third-party delivery service to deliver your groceries from Trader Joe’s. If you were planning to shop from Trader Joe’s, but the “no delivery” feature prevented you from doing so, then worry no more! You can now have your groceries delivered from Trader Joe’s using a grocery delivery service.