At this point, it should come as no surprise that when Trader Joe’s brings a product onto their shelves, they rarely ever stop at just one variety. Following suit with tradition, Trader Joe’s offers about a dozen different kinds of salad dressing, with more varieties being added every year.
Here is a list of the 12 salad dressing varieties currently being sold at Trader Joe’s:
- Trader Joe’s Golden Goddess Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Romano Caesar Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip
- Trader Joe’s Greek Style Feta Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Organic Ranch Dressing
- Trader Joe’s Organic Cucumber Kefir Dressing
How Much Does Trader Joe’s Salad Dressing Cost?
Below, you will find a table detailing the current prices for each of the 12 Trader Joe’s salad dressing varieties.
|Golden Goddess Dressing||$3.99 / 11 oz|
|Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing||$3.99 / 11 oz|
|Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing||$3.99 / 11 oz|
|Vegan Caesar Dressing||$3.99 / 11 oz|
|Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing||$3.99 / 11 oz|
|Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing||$3.99 / 12 oz|
|Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing||$3.99 / 12 oz|
|Romano Caesar Dressing||$2.99 / 12 oz|
|Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing||$4.49 / 12 oz|
|Greek Style Feta Dressing||$1.99 / 8 oz|
|Organic Ranch Dressing||$2.79 / 16 oz|
|Organic Cucumber Kefir Dressing||$2.99 / 12 oz|
5 Best Salad Dressings At Trader Joe’s
Now, since there are so many types to choose from, it can be tough to decide which ones to try. Some are bound to be better than others, so we’ve put together a list of the 5 best salad dressings at Trader Joe’s, according to online customer feedback.
Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing
Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing is a classic staple for vegans and non-vegans alike. Made primarily from avocados, this truly “green” dressing is nutritious, tasty, and rich in flavor, perfect for adding to a salad or using as a dip for fresh vegetables.
Trader Joe’s Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing
A somewhat newer addition to the Trader Joe’s shelves, their Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing has fast gained popularity as one of the best dressings carried by TJ’s. Made primarily from carrots, this dressing is naturally sweet and nutritious while also being a little bit spicy and tangy due to the ginger and miso flavors. This dressing is great drizzled over Asian-inspired cuisine!
Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing
Balsamic vinegar is a classic ingredient for salad dressings, and if you’re a fan of this dark, rich vinegar, then you’re going to love this salad dressing. Paired with the sweet, decadent flavor of figs, Trader Joe’s Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing is a delicious and luxurious addition to any salad.
Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
It’s true: blue cheese isn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea. But if you’re a blue cheese lover, then you’re going to love Trader Joe’s Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Packed full of delicious creamy blue cheese and buttermilk, this dressing doubles as a dip and pairs perfectly with things like thick-cut fries and buffalo wings. Yum!
Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing
Just released onto shelves in 2021, Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing has also become a fast-rising star in their salad dressing aisle. Both gluten free and vegan, this simple dressing uses cauliflower, almond butter, and lemon juice to create its creamy, tangy flavor. And the best thing about it is that it’s also one of the healthiest dressings on the list.
Trader Joe’s Salad Dressing Ingredients
Here, we’ll get into the nitty gritty details of what actually makes up each of Trader Joe’s many delicious salad dressings.
Note: ingredients listed in bold indicate common food allergens derived from dairy, wheat, corn, nuts, or animal products.
- Trader Joe’s Golden Goddess Dressing (GF, V): water, avocado, apple cider vinegar, green onions, lemon juice, chives, parsley, olive oil blend (olive oil, extra virgin olive oil), yellow onion, basil, garlic, sea salt, black pepper
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing (GF, V): water, cashew butter, lime juice, ginger puree, organic coconut aminos (organic coconut flower blossom nectar, water, sea salt), cilantro, red chili paste (red chili peppers, salt, distilled vinegar, xanthan gum), maple syrup, sea salt, xanthan gum, crushed red pepper
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing (GF, V): water, cauliflower, canola oil, almond butter, distilled vinegar garlic, parsley, sea salt, lemon juice, shallot, dill, chive, mustard powder, granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper, xanthan gum
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Caesar Dressing (GF, V): tofu (contains soy), olive oil, water, lemon juice, organic white miso (contains soy), garlic, organic dijon mustard (water, organic mustard seeds, organic vinegar, salt, organic turmeric, organic cinnamon, organic ginger), capers (capers, water, salt, distilled vinegar), white wine vinegar, sea salt, shiitake mushroom powder, black pepper
- Trader Joe’s Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing (GF, V): carrot, water, canola oil, ginger puree, white miso (contains soy), rice vinegar, shallots, sea salt
- Trader Joe’s Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing: organic high-oleic sunflower oil, water, organic toasted sesame oil, organic brown sugar (organic cane sugar, organic molasses), organic soy sauce (water, organic soybeans, organic wheat, salt, organic alcohol), organic distilled white vinegar, organic sesame seeds, organic yeast extract, organic black sesame seeds, organic dried egg, sea salt, xanthan gum
- Trader Joe’s Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing (GF): water, organic balsamic vinegar (organic wine vinegar, organic grape must), organic fig paste (organic fig paste, organic fig concentrate), organic extra virgin olive oil, organic honey, sea salt, organic dehydrated garlic, xanthan gum
- Trader Joe’s Romano Caesar Dressing: expeller pressed canola oil, water, extra virgin olive oil, romano sheep’s milk cheese, garlic, cder vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard (mustard seeds, distilled beet vinegar), black pepper, vegetarian worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, corn syrup, water, salt, garlic powder, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), sea salt, capers, xanthan gum (made on equipment shared with wheat, milk, egg, soy and fish)
- Trader Joe’s Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip (GF): blue cheese, mayonnaise (contains egg), sour cream, buttermilk, expeller-pressed canola oil, red wine vinegar (contains sulfites), cultured dextrose, salt, xanthan gum, garlic powder, modified corn starch, black pepper
- Trader Joe’s Greek Style Feta Dressing (GF): water, expeller pressed canola oil, red wine vinegar, feta cheese, buttermilk powder, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, sea salt, whey powder, lemon juice concentrate, xanthan gum, black pepper, dill, oregano
- Trader Joe’s Organic Ranch Dressing (GF): water, organic soybean oil, organic cane sugar, organic distilled vinegar, organic egg yolk, organic buttermilk blend, salt, less than 2% organic garlic powder, lactic acid, organic onion powder, xanthan gum, organic garlic puree, organic black pepper, organic onion puree, organic ground mustard seed, organic lemon juice from concentrate, citric acid, organic parsley, organic oregano
- Trader Joe’s Organic Cucumber Kefir Dressing (GF): water, organic kefir (contains milk), organic sunflower oil, organic distilled white vinegar, organic nonfat dry milk, organic cucumber puree, organic red wine vinegar, sea salt, organic agave syrup, natural flavor, xanthan gum, organic black pepper, organic garlic powder, organic lemon juice concentrate, organic dill organic oregano
- Trader Joe’s Strawberry Basil Vinaigrette (GF, V):
- Trader Joe’s Balsamic Vinaigrette (GF, V): water, balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, concentrated grape must), canola oil, sugar, contains 2% or less of salt, dried garlic, xanthan gum
- Trader Joe’s Organic Italian Dressing with Romano Cheese (GF):
Below, you will find a table detailing the key nutrition and calorie information for each of these twelve dressings.
|Golden Goddess Dressing||2 tbsp||20||0 g||95 mg||2 g|
|Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing||2 tbsp||40||1 g||135 mg||2.5 g|
|Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing||2 tbsp||60||0 g||120 mg||6 g|
|Vegan Caesar Dressing||2 tbsp||70||>1 g||260 mg||7 g|
|Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing||2 tbsp||60||1 g||110 mg||6 g|
|Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing||2 tbsp||130||3 g||200 mg||13 g|
|Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing||2 tbsp||60||5 g||220 mg||3.5 g|
|Romano Caesar Dressing||2 tbsp||160||0 g||200 mg||17 g|
|Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing||2 tbsp||130||0 g||230 mg||13 g|
|Greek Style Feta Dressing||2 tbsp||110||1 g||190 mg||11 g|
|Organic Ranch Dressing||2 tbsp||110||2 g||290 mg||12 g|
|Organic Cucumber Kefir Dressing||2 tbsp||50||2 g||160 mg||4 g|
As you can see here, some of Trader Joe’s salad dressings are much healthier than others. From what we’ve gathered from their fat, sugar, and sodium content, the least healthy dressings available at TJ’s are their Organic Ranch Dressing, Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing, Organic Balsamic & Fig Dressing.
The healthiest dressings, on the other hand, include their Golden Goddess Dressing and their Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing.
Trader Joe’s Salad Dressing Recipes
Salad dressings are one of the most versatile foods because they can be added to virtually any salad recipe you can imagine. Whether you’re just chopping up some greens and throwing them in a bowl with dressing or creating something more elaborate, there are a million different ways to use Trader Joe’s salad dressings.
For some inspiration, try Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Pasta Salad recipe or their Classic Cobb Salad with Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing recipe.
Trader Joe’s Salad Dressing Reviews
When it comes to reviews, Trader Joe’s salad dressing is generally known for being pretty dang good.
As you can see here, Trader Joe’s Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing is getting rave reviews on Instagram:
And check out this equally positive reviews about Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing here:
How long does Trader Joe’s salad dressing last?
The shelf life of Trader Joe’s salad dressings will vary by type. Salad dressings with higher amounts of vinegar, acid, and sugar will last longer than dressings higher in water and veggies. Pay attention to the expiration date on the container when you buy your salad dressing and always keep your dressings refrigerated.
Does Trader Joe’s have vegan salad dressing?
Yes! Many of Trader Joe’s salad dressings are vegan, including their Green Goddess Dressing, Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing, and their Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing.
Is Trader Joe’s Green Goddess salad dressing healthy?
Yes, Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing can be considered fairly healthy. As far as salad dressings go, it’s low in both fat and sugar. Plus, it’s completely vegan and made primarily from water and avocados.
What is the most popular salad dressing brand?
The most popular salad dressing brands in the US include Hidden Valley, Kraft Foods, and Newman’s Own.
Salad dressing might not be the first thing we think of when we’re hungry, but we also wouldn’t want to be caught without a bottle of it at the ready in the fridge. Next time you’re at Trader Joe’s, consider stocking up on some of their delicious, healthy, and affordable salad dressings, many of which are vegan, gluten free, and even sugar free.