Kroger Weekly Ad Highlights:
- 300 bonus fuel points for a $50+ transaction with a digital coupon, a better offer than usual.
- Meat and produce deals such as:
- Seedless mandarins (3 lb bag) for $2.99.
- Boneless New York strip steaks for $9.99/lb.
- Pork Boston butts at $1.49/lb.
- Apples for $1.29/lb.
- Salmon fillets for $8.99/lb.
- Candy offers like Smuckers Uncrustables, Skittles, Starburst, and more for $2.99.
- Drink offers: Six packs at 4 for $12 and other drink specials.
- Mix and match sale where, upon purchasing five or more items, each item becomes $0.99. This includes a variety of products like peanut butter.
- There is also a digital coupon sale featuring discounted items after applying the digital coupon. Examples include:
- Pringles at $1.79
- Chobani yogurts 10 for $10
- Oreo cookies at $3.49
- Goldfish crackers at $1.99
- Many more items with varying discounts.
Under $3 category:
- Sweet cherubs: $2.99
- Kroger broth, Imperial vegetable oil spread: $1.49
- Ice creams, fruit bars: $2.50
- Hunts tomato sauce, Rice-A-Roni, canned goods: $1.25-$2.00
- Minute Maid fruit drink, Yoplait yogurt: $1.50
- Kroger 90-second rice, Tostitos party pizzas, ramen noodles: $2.00
- Sparkle Tara Square paper towels, Kroger mouthwash: $2.99
Under $5 category:
- Kroger bacon-wrapped beef fillets, fresh cut fruit bowls: $5.00
- Ground turkey: $3.99
- Home Chef fried chicken drumsticks, blueberry muffins: $5.00-$4.99
- Fresh produce like yellow peaches, red/black plums, almonds, blackberries, strawberries: $2.49-$7.99
- Meat options: ground beef, Heritage Farm chicken, Kroger cod fillets, scallops: $1.29-$10.99
- Deli & bakery products including lemon pudding cakes, Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese: $3.99-$10.49/lb
- Boneless bottom round roasts: $6.99/lb
- Spring Mountain Farms chicken: $1.99/lb
- Fall-themed bakery items: $4.49-$4.99
- Produce items like California pomegranates, acorns, butternut squash: $1.49-$2.00
- Fall-flavored items like cookie dough, pumpkin spice creamers, Starbucks coffee: $3.50-$7.99
Hispanic Heritage Month Specials:
- Kroger beef shave steak, ground sausage, Del real tamales: $3.99-$8.99
- Baked items, tortilla chips, aloe drinks, cookies: $1.50-$3.59
- Fresh produce like white onions, jalapeno peppers, roma tomatoes: $0.99-$1.39
- Various grocery items: $1.29-$4.49
- Household items like Mr. Clean, Ajax, foam plates: $1.39-$3.99
- Various decor items, Halloween wreaths, squishmallows with costumes, skeletons: $20.99-$40.00
- Halloween candies: $1.99-$12.99
Kroger Brand Specials:
- Various grocery and household items from Simple Truth, Kroger, Big K, and Private Selection brands: $2.50-$9.99
- Gummy bears and starlight mints are priced at $1.25, while Harvest wreaths are available for $20.
Weekly digital deals
- Oscar Meyer Lunchables and P3 protein packs: $1.49
- Bob Evans sides (commonly used for Thanksgiving): $2.99
- Raspberries (6 oz): $1.29 (regional offer)
- Green Mountain, macaf, donut shop K-Cups, and Kroger coffee: $5.99
- Kool-Aid Jammers and kettle brand potato chips: $1.99
- Kroger cheese (6-8 oz): $1.79
- Arm and Hammer laundry products: $2.49
- Gatorade and Tyson chickens: $4.99
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or Canada Dry two liters: $0.99 (up to 5 times)
- Kellogg’s cereals and Edie’s ice cream: $2.49
- Shrimp: $5.97 per pound
- Degree spray deodorant, Monday shampoo or conditioner: $4.49
- Air Wick refills, Ziploc packs, Huggies wipes (3-pack): $4.99
- Garnier Fructis products and shaving gels: $2.49
- Cottonelle tissue and Kroger paper towels: $15.99
- Pumpkin cake rolls: $6.99
- Air fryers discounted by $90 with digital coupons, priced around $40.